|Welcome to Missouri Professional Communicators|
Affiliate of National Federation of Press Women
Communication Arts Section of St. Louis Artists’ Guild
Women in Leadership: What Does it Take in Today’s World?
We observe Women's History Month with an exciting panel of dynamic women, all to address the question, "what does it take for a woman to lead in today's world?" You'll learn where to find your power: in your voice, presentation of yourself, and your vote. From the women's suffrage movement to #metoo, women through history have moved more mountains than we can count.
From left: Sarah Durrett, Kathy Lambert, Deborah Marshall and Kristy Jackson.
Our panel will consist of:
• Sarah Durrett, founder of St. Louis’ grassroots initiative Combat Sexual Harassment (CombatSH).
• Kathy Lambert, Connections to Success co-founder & CEO. The St. Charles-based organization helps women to break the generational cycle of poverty.
• Deborah Marshall, who was the first female sportswriter in Missouri in 1977, writing for the “Hannibal Courier-Post.”
• Nancy Miller, co-president of the League of Women Voters-St. Louis
• Moderator, Kristy Jackson, CEO of DK Solutions, LLC, and founder of GLAMM-Girls Lead and Make Moves
Come and be inspired. Donation of $5, payable at event, requested to help defray cost of provided lunch. RSVP by March 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org.